Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For Grandma Lois!

Anyone who knows me, I mean REALLY knows me, knows that I am terrible at two things...keeping in touch and sending out updated pictures.  If you don't call me, we probably don't talk all that often.  I have the best intentions, and I think about you, I am just not good at keeping in touch.  Pictures...yeah I take a million, when you come to visit I will show you!  Anyway, this post is for my Grandma Lois.  I haven't seen her in years and I wanted to put some pictures of my family and my sister's families for her to catch up on.  Love you Grandma, hope you like them!

Jaime & Marty
Jaime & Cameron


Baylie- Jaime's daughter

Baylie again


Cameron- Jaime's son

Baylie and Cameron

Rikki- Mandi's daughter

Parker- Brooke's son


Karlin & Parker- Brooke's boys

Brogen-Brooke's youngest son

Boston-Mandi's youngest son


Brogen again

Cooper- Mandi's middle son


Mandi's Family


Rikki- Mandi's oldest


Mandi's family again

Jaime, Baylie and Cameron

Baylie and Whitney

Mandi's two boys, Cooper and Boston


Kaden, Parker, and Karlin- Brooke's three boys


Kaden-this picture is from last year, he was being a typical boy this year and wasn't up for any photo taking

0 comments: